Saturday, July 5, 2008

Raleigh- 4th of July

Frist, sorry for the hiatus for those faithful checkers--pls see our first post on "setting expectations"--haha : ) Obviously, I have a bit of time to catch up on.....

Starting w the most recent, here are some pics from our time in Raleigh for the 4th. We headed down Thursday night after work and met up with Jordan, Kerry and Jason and had dinner at Jibarra- modern Mexican cuisine- highly recommend this place- a great experience in both food and atmosphere. Saturday I spent some time w Casey. Checked out her boutique- Gigi's- what a great shop! I can't wait to wear my 2 dresses and 2 tops I picked up. We had a great time catching up. Wish I got to see you more, Case!





Saturday night, Jordan, Kerry, Jason, Ryan, and I went to a Carolina Mudcats game.

Jordan and Kerry have adopted the team as their own, and here they are showing their support in their Mudcats hats.
Jordan was kind enough to go get ice cream for us. About this same time, we were kicked out of our really good seats right at the top of the stadium directly behind homeplate. We were originally sitting out beside right field, but noticed some available seats and we then moved around about 3 times as people came to their seats. It was worth it.
There was a great fireworks show after the game.

Boys being boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so good to see you too Maria (& the rest of the gang)! I love our paparazzi shot! love ya'll, case