Friday, April 18, 2008

More Birthdays Calls for More Cakes


A cake for everyone! The Butterfly's were orginally for Brandon, but he said, "I've moved on from that. I'm now in love with rainbows and Transformers." So we gave it to Ashtyn. My cake was the best of course, the chocolate one. Brandon seemed content with his, Tranformers. Next year, we'll be getting him a Hot Wheels cake!


Cathy and Brandon sharing the love of Optimus Prime.



Nena Susie with Ashytn lighting Nena Susie's cake. That's right. Four cakes for Four Birthdays on one day! I think next year should be all 20 birthdays with one cake on one day. All of those in favor say I, "I".


Myself blowing out my cake for the second time. The first round got mixed up with Nena Susie's, so we tried mine again. When the candles went out, so did the power, and everyone went to bed and lived happily ever after.


I think this was for Nena Susie. Ashtyn with her huge frame, blew out all the candles with one blow. "And I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down."


Ashtyn with her new pink softball glove from Mimi and Papa Ra. Hay Hay Hay! You Go Girlfriend! Maria later assisted her to paint her fingernails to match the glove and she proclaimed them to be "beautiful and dramatic!"

No comments: